Monday 7 December 2015

Title: A WIFE'S UNFAILING LOVE FOR HER HUSBAND (PART TWO

click here to start from part one

A month Later “Mother, he’s not even talking to me. All of a sudden we are both strangers…He doesn’t eat my food, comes home late…he hates me so much and it’s killing me. I’m confused…to think that it’s truly hurting…” “For how long will you hide this truth from him. You’ve got to let him know…you can’t carry his…” There was the sound of a car horn “Mom I’ve got to go…he’s back” “Baby, you’ve got to let him know. It can work when you two are one in mind” “Bye mom” she ended the call. Lawson came into the house, about to walk past her. “Lawson” She held him “I’m tired” He didn’t want to look at her face “I know…can we talk for some minutes?” She tried to help him remove his suit “Look what is it” He jerked from her “Do you hate me this much? you can’t even look me in the eye? you can’t even stand my sight? Lawson…it’s me Sara…your best friend…” Her eyes grew moist “I’m in no mood for this” He turned around to walk away “Don’t you dare leave when I’m talking to you!” She dragged him by the suit. Just then, some papers fell to the floor. Sara quickly bent to pick them up…her hands shook and her body became numb all over. “D…divorce papers? Lawson?” She searched his eyes “Answer me goddammit!” She held him by the collar of his shirt, crying “They are for you to sign. I want to be out” Lawson dropped “Y…you what?” she slowly freed him from her hold “It’s not going to work Sara, can’t you see?” “Lawson I can’t believe you would think of a divorce and even go this far…why are you so wicked!” she cried, angry
cont reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like our page on facebook
Arico TV

New Music: Mistazeh Ft SmartBtrams' (butterfly)

Mistazeh in a mega collaboration with one of the biggest Hip Hop heads in Beehive 'SmartBtrams' a dopest outcome should b...