Monday 7 December 2015

continuation 5: A WIFE'S UNFAILING LOVE FOR HER HUSBAND (PART TWO

I have no other place to call home” He placed a soft kiss on her lips. 2 years after Lawson and Sara were on the sofa watching a late night movie. Sara was resting on his shoulders when she felt the movement “Lawson Lawson, it moved again…don’t miss it this time touch touch” she gently placed his palm on the side of the stomach. Both felt the movement of their child “I can feel him…I can feel him” Lawson placed his head on her belly “I can feel him growing each day inside of me…” “What do you think its saying now by this movement?” “Thank you dada for believing in me” she laughed. They both laughed “The movement has stopped” he slowly removed his head from her stomach, “I think he’s sleeping” Sara rested on his shoulders again, “In three months you’d be a father, “You finally got your miracle” Lawson tilted his wife’s face to him, looking into her eyes, “Sara…you were the miracle I needed. Thank you for not leaving me.” Sara tickled his nose with hers, “I love you too. Always will”, she smiled, “We missed a whole lot on our movie” “Movie can wait, but this can’t” He gently planted a kiss on her belly. Note: Will Sarah eventually give birth? Is it the end? I bet you, the story has just begun!! ahahahahahahahahahh
Watchout for part three
Like our page on facebook: (Arico Tv) to stay updated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like our page on facebook
Arico TV

New Music: Mistazeh Ft SmartBtrams' (butterfly)

Mistazeh in a mega collaboration with one of the biggest Hip Hop heads in Beehive 'SmartBtrams' a dopest outcome should b...