Monday 7 December 2015

continuation 1 :A WIFE'S UNFAILING LOVE FOR HER HUSBAND (PART TWO

"No! Why are you so wicked!” He retorted, flaring “Think about me for once. I am a man for Christ’s sakes. My children are my pride! and you are about to deny me that for the rest of my life because of your stupid mistake!” “What about me! have you stopped for once to think about what I’m going through” “It’s your cross, carry it” Lawson fixed his angry eyes on his wife “No, its now our cross and I am not signing those divorce papers! We vowed never to leave each other!” “Isn’t it better Sara that you save yourself more hurt and sign these papers than to see another woman move into this house before your very eyes?” he said with a tone of sarcasm Sara’s heart thumped, “What?” “You heard me…another woman who can help raise a family, so save yourself the stress and sign the damn papers. I need it tomorrow”He turned around to leave again “She still can’t carry your baby” Sara dropped “Not all women had abortions. Not every woman was like you.” He scorned “You are the one who can’t give me a child!” Sara let out, crying. Lawson stopped now, turned around and walked towards her, “Whatever your plan is won’t work” “I told you I could never have a child because its you who can’t make me pregnant” “Shut up! shut up Sara! what the hell are you saying!” He shook her shoulders violently “You are infertile Lawson…the doctor says you have primary infertility…” Sara burst into tears Lawson gasped, loosing his balance. “Mother called me to give me the news. I was shattered, I felt like my world was over but more importantly I thought of you. I thought of what the news could do to you, I thought of the best way to tell you… never for once did i think of leaving you. I bore your insults, your scorn, because of my past. It was so easy to judge me and think of yourself. I am the one who is hurting, I am the one who should bring some miserable divorce papers…but I thought of you…I thought of hope, faith and a miracle…I thought of my vow to you on that altar. In sickness and in health remember?”, she smiled through her tears, “all of a sudden you are as weak as a baby…looking in your eyes, I can see you sudenly have lost all your guards, You are so wicked"cont reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like our page on facebook
Arico TV

New Music: Mistazeh Ft SmartBtrams' (butterfly)

Mistazeh in a mega collaboration with one of the biggest Hip Hop heads in Beehive 'SmartBtrams' a dopest outcome should b...