Monday 7 December 2015

continuation 4: A WIFE'S UNFAILING LOVE FOR HER HUSBAND (PART TWO

Sara was still in her pyjamas and on her way back home, exhausted and stuck in the traffic. She had told Lawson’s parents everything. The poor couple was so shattered and also begging her to begin a new life. Sara buried her head on the steering, crying; she hadn’t realized the green light. “Hey get off the freaking road!” a driver cursed from behind her “God please don’t let him harm himself…keep him safe and lead me to him…please God…” she quickly started the car and began to move. Suddenly she remembered the church where they wedded and took their vows. It was two hours from here; she made a u-turn and headed for the church hoping to find some peace. She tiredly got down from the car, drenched and exhausted. She trudged into the open entrance of the church. She paused for a moment; shocked…it was Lawson sitting at the front row of the empty church, facing the altar. “Lawson!” She began to run towards him, happy, relieved that he was ok. “Sara?” He quickly stood as she approached him, “Sara…” They both ran into each other’s arms. He hugged her so tightly “I looked for you everywhere….this was the last place I thought you’d ever be…I just came and I saw you…Lawson….I’m so happy you are ok” she touched his face “I didn’t know where else to go…It just feels like I cant face the world anymore…” he slowly released her from his embrace. “Take my hand” Sara stretched out her hand, “C’mon, just take it” Lawson gently clasped his hand into hers and she took him to the altar and stood to face him. She searched his eyes so deeply and hadn’t seen him so weak and helpless. “Five years ago Lawson, we both stood on this altar. Remember our vows? Remember you whispered in my ear never to leave you. I told you I wouldn’t…that’s why I’m here. I am your wife Lawson, I am meant to be with you forever, though the bad and good times. We’ve had good times, why would I leave you now? All I want from you is to believe that you can still give me a child despite what the result said…I want you to believe in a miracle”, she held his face, “remember when you told me I was a miracle in your life?…our children will be our miracles too. Trust God with me because I know it won’t be long…” “Who are you Sara…” Lawson was weak with her words “The one who vowed to be with you till the end” she smiled through her thin tears “God I love you so much Sara” He hugged her again “So will you come back home with me?” Sara searched his eyes
cont...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like our page on facebook
Arico TV

New Music: Mistazeh Ft SmartBtrams' (butterfly)

Mistazeh in a mega collaboration with one of the biggest Hip Hop heads in Beehive 'SmartBtrams' a dopest outcome should b...