Tuesday 15 December 2015

****YOU MAY NOT BE****


You may not be an angel
‘Cause angels are so few on earth
But until the day that one comes along
I’ll string along with you

You may not be perfect
‘Cause perfection is beyond mortality
But until the day humanity becomes faultless
I’ll find satisfaction in your weakness

You may not be the most beautiful
‘Cause they said the beautiful ones aren’t born yet
But until the day Helen of Troy resurrects
I’ll find you the fairest of all women

You may not be in tune with fashion
‘Cause you don’t expose your flesh and shape
But until modernity ceases to be insanity
I’ll always cherish your local simple taste

You may not be a prayer warrior
‘Cause you don’t pray for me to win lotteries
But until the day you stop interceding for me
I’ll always appreciate your mid-night conversations with God

©2015 Isaac Matui Thomas ‘Miles---Thoughts of a Man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like our page on facebook
Arico TV

New Music: Mistazeh Ft SmartBtrams' (butterfly)

Mistazeh in a mega collaboration with one of the biggest Hip Hop heads in Beehive 'SmartBtrams' a dopest outcome should b...